Do you have some time that you could help out at the school? Volunteers are needed for:
- Parent Council - helps with fundraising, snack days, garden clubs, art and many other activities to help our students and children have an enjoyable school year. Please come out to any parent council meeting and see what it's all about. Everyone is always welcome!!
- Yard Duty
- Hot Dog days
- Hot Lunch days
- Parent Council Snack days
- Book Fair days. The school holds a book fair in the fall and spring each year and volunteers are needed. A volunteer form will be sent home and posted online when the Book Fair draws near.
- and lots more opportunities. Please contact the school if you could help.
If you're short on time, but would still like to help out then there are opportunities for you too:
- Campbell's Soup Labels - Parent Council is collecting labels from Campbell's Soup products. Any labels that have been collected can be sent to the school with your child. Each label earns the school points which can be redeemed for a wide variety of products. Last year the school got new volleyball nets!
Eligible products are:
Be sure to include the UPC and front label for all products, except the Pepperidge Farm and Broth products where only the UPC is required. More details are available at http://www.labelsforeducation.ca/english/. Thanks for your continued support of this program.
- Canadian Tire $$ - the school is collecting Canadian Tire money to help buy more equipment for students to use during recess. If you have any Canadian Tire money you'd like to donate, please send it to school with your child.
- Old Magazines - Do you have any old issues of magazines that would be of interest to students, especially boys? If you would like to donate them to the Resource Centre, please send them in to Mrs. Kenny. Thank you!